International moving is one of the things that take a lot of planning, organizing, patience and determination. But not to worry. If you're thinking of moving to another country, your planning starts right here by calling Four Winds Int’l.
And here are some tips and hints to make your move much easier for you and your family:
The day of the move:
· Be available to the crew leader to answer any queries.
· Ensure all goods are placed on the inventory.
· Review the inventory for accuracy.
· Call the supervisor if any problems arise.
· Sign the inventory and keep a copy.
· Double check all rooms so as not to forget items before the movers leave.
The day of the delivery:
· Leave your contact details with the mover on arrival for delivery purposes.
· The destination agent will deliver, unpack and set up furniture according to the prior agreement.
· Be available for the delivery, with the furniture placement plan, to ensure quick service.
· Note any damages, and submit a timely insurance claim if necessary.
· Debris must be collected by the mover.